Our Conditions of Use
§ 1 Scope and Provider
(1) These terms and conditions apply to all orders you make at the online store of
Managing Director: K. Diehl
Service-Hotline:030 /453 10 679
VAT ID no. DE (applied)
(2) The product range in our online shop is exclusively aimed at buyers who have reached the age of 18 years.
(3) Our deliveries, services and offers are made exclusively on the basis of these General Terms and Conditions. The inclusion of terms and conditions of a customer, which contradict our terms and conditions, is already contradicted.
(4) Contract language is exclusively German.
(5) You can retrieve and print the currently valid terms and conditions on the web-page
§ 2 Conclusion of contract
(1) The presentation of goods in the online shop does not constitute a binding application for the conclusion of a purchase contract. Rather, it is a non-binding invitation to order goods in the online shop.
(2) By clicking on the button "Order now to pay" or "Start download" you are making a binding purchase offer (§ 145 BGB).
(3) Upon receipt of the purchase offer, you will receive an automatically generated e-mail confirming that we have received your order (acknowledgment of receipt). This confirmation of receipt does not represent an acceptance of your purchase offer. A contract does not come about through the acknowledgment of receipt yet.
(4) A purchase contract for the goods only comes into existence if we expressly declare acceptance of the purchase offer or if we ship the goods to you without prior express acceptance.
§ 3 Prices
The prices stated on the product pages include VAT and other price components and are exclusive of the respective shipping costs.
§ 4 Terms of payment; delay
(1) Payment is optional:
Credit card, Paypal, Klarna.
(2) When paying by credit card, the purchase price is reserved on your credit card at the time of ordering ("authorization"). The actual charge on your credit card account will be at the time we ship the goods to you.
(3) If you default on a payment, you are obliged to pay the statutory default interest in the amount of 5 percentage points above the base lending rate. For each reminder sent to you after the default has occurred, you will be charged a reminder fee of 2.50 EUR, unless a lower or higher damage is proven in individual cases.
§ 5 Delivery; Retention of title
(1) Unless otherwise agreed, the delivery of the goods from our warehouse to the address specified by you.
(2) The goods remain our property until full payment of the purchase price.
§ 6 Cancellation Policy
In the event that you are a consumer within the meaning of § 13 BGB, ie the purchase for purposes that are predominantly neither their commercial nor their independent professional activity can be attributed, you have a right of withdrawal in accordance with the following provisions.
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the date on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us
Service-Hotline:030 /453 10 679
by means of a clear statement (eg a letter sent by post or e-mail) about your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form, which is not required.
In order to maintain the cancellation period, it is sufficient for you to send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of the cancellation
If you withdraw from this Agreement, we have selected all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (except for the additional costs arising from choosing a different delivery method than the most favorable standard delivery we offer have to repay immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notification of your revocation of this contract has reached us. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment as you used in the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; In no case will you be charged for this repayment fees.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return the goods to us immediately and in any event not later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the deadline of fourteen days.
You bear the immediate costs of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for a possible loss in value of the goods, if this loss of value is due to a handling that is not necessary for the examination of the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
(If you want to revoke the contract, please complete the following text and send it to the above contact and send it back.)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Service hotline: 030/453 10 679
I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*) / the provision of the following services:
Ordered on (*) / received on (*):
Name of the consumer (s):
Address of the consumer (s):
Signature of the consumer (s)
(only on message on paper)
(*) Delete as appropriate.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
End of revocation
(1) The right of withdrawal does not apply to delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or provision by the consumer is authoritative or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer or on delivery of sound or video recordings or Computer software in a sealed package when the seal has been removed after delivery.
(2) Please avoid damage and contamination. If possible, send the goods back to us in their original packaging with all accessories and all packaging components. If necessary, use a protective outer packaging. If you no longer have the original packaging, please provide suitable packaging for sufficient protection against damage in transit in order to avoid claims for damages due to defective packaging.
(3) Please call us before returning to [Tel.] To announce the return. In this way, you enable us to assign the products as quickly as possible.
(4) Please note that the modalities mentioned in the preceding paragraphs 2 and 3 are not a prerequisite for the effective exercise of the right of withdrawal.
§ 7 Transport damage
(1) If goods are delivered with obvious damage in transit, please complain such errors immediately to the deliverer and please contact us as soon as possible.
(2) The failure to file a complaint or contact has no consequences for your statutory warranty rights. However, they help us assert our own claims against the carrier or transport insurance.
§ 8 Warranty
(1) Unless expressly agreed otherwise, your warranty claims are based on the statutory provisions of the purchase right (§§ 433 ff. BGB).
(2) If you are a consumer within the meaning of § 13 BGB (German Civil Code), the limitation period for warranty claims for used goods - deviating from the statutory provisions - is one year. This restriction does not apply to claims due to damage resulting from injury to life, limb or health or from the breach of a material contractual obligation, the fulfillment of which enables the proper performance of the contract and on whose compliance the contractual partner can regularly rely (cardinal obligation) as well as for claims due to other damages that are based on an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty by the user or his vicarious agents.
(3) For the rest, the statutory provisions apply to the warranty.
§ 9 Liability
(1) Unlimited liability: We are fully liable for intent and gross negligence as well as in accordance with the Product Liability Act. For slight negligence, we are liable for damage resulting from injury to life, body and health of persons.
(2) For the rest, the following limited liability applies: In the event of slight negligence, we shall only be liable in the event of a breach of a material contractual obligation, the fulfillment of which enables the proper execution of the contract in the first place and on whose compliance you can regularly rely (cardinal duty). The liability for slight negligence is limited in amount to the damage foreseeable at the time of the conclusion of the contract, the occurrence of which is typically to be expected. This limitation of liability also applies in favor of our vicarious agents.
§ 10 Final Provisions
(1) Should one or more provisions of these Terms and Conditions be or become ineffective, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions otherwise.
(2) Exclusively German law is applicable to contracts between us and you excluding the provisions of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sales of Goods (CISG, "UN Sales Convention").